The lighting is not great, so you may want to click on the photo to get a better view.
A more detailed description follows below.
Stamps: Sense of Time, Sanded background
Card: Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip & Very Vanilla
Inkpads: Early Espresso, Night of Navy, Cajun Craze
Tools: Distressing kit, Big Shot & Square Lattice Embossing Folder
1. Card: ink up the small cogs stamp in NN and stamp on the right hand side.
2. Ink up the Sanded background stamp in EE and stamp on to some VV cardstock. The stamp the clockface using NN and two small cogs using CC.
3. Using the flat stamp from the distressing kit, gently ink up the sides using the Blue inkpad from the kit. I did the corners first and then rubbed along the sides when there was less ink on the pad. When using the flat stamp you want to start off your card and then rub on in a circular motion. Then go around the edges again and into the middle of the card using the flat stamp and the Tea Stain inkpad (making sure you've used your Stampin' Scrub to clean the stamp first!
4. When you are happy with the distressed appearance, put it in the embossing folder and run it through your Big Shot.
5. Mount onto Chocolate Chip card and create the greeting.
6. You can then decorate the envelope using the small cog stamp!