The new catalogue is finally live! And I am so excited to be able to finally share it with you. I am sure that you are all going to love it as much as I do. And not only do I have a new catalogue to share but there is also an exciting new Starter Kit offer as well with even more freebies! So if you want to join me in my Inklings team then pop back later tonight when I will update you with this fab new offer.
But first, it's blog hop time! A large group of us on ILWS have got together for a blog hop to showcase some of the new loveliness from the IB&C. Hopefully, you will have arrived at my blog after visiting Caroline's. I just love her Christmas card.
As a demo we are allowed to order pre-order items before the IB&C goes live and I just had to have the Delicate Doilies set. So here is what I came up with.
Yes, we have fabric!! Do you like my little owls. I'm not the best at sewing but these owls were so quick and easy to whip up. I adapted a tutorial from Efemera Ink to make the birds. I'll be back with instructions tomorrow.
I love fabric, it's great for adding dimension to a card, but also if you do sew, how fabulous it will be to match your present and card! You get three different patterns of fabric in each pack. I'll be showing you lots of ways to use this lovely fabric on your cards throughout October.
Have you spotted the new lace ribbon border punch too! It's lovely. You can back the doilies with different coloured card using the 1" circle punch which matches perfectly or you can even thread ribbon through it.
Card: Basic Grey & Wistera Wonder *new in-colour
Ink pads: Melon Mambo, Wistera Wonder*, Pool Party*
Buttons: from the Subtles buttons collection
Punch: Lace Ribbon Border 122362
Next is a lovely card that we made at the Stampin' Stars training session last weeknd. I love how Natalie layered up the greeting using one of the fab new doily shapes from the designer paper pack, a medallion from the new BS Perfect Pennants Bigz L die, 1 1/4" and 1" circle punches. I can't stop saying this, but I love how SU! makes everything so easy for us by making sure that the punches and stamps work together. The greeting stamp is from Happiest Birthday Wishes which is one of the exclusive new Hostess stamp sets.
Well if you have read this far, then thank you for popping by. As always, your comments are really appreciated. The next blog to hop to is Sally's. I am sure you will love what she has made.
The full list of the Blog Hop is below:
1. Lauralou http://airingcupboardstamping.blogspot.com/
2 AlisonP www.craftyalisoninlyon.blogspot.com
3 Glittermum http://www.mygroovystampinup.blogspot.com/
4. Theresa M http://my-next-chapter.blogspot.com/
5. SarahLP http://stampingobsession.com/
6. Sassy Stamper (Elaine) http://www.thesassystampers.blogspot.com/
7. Sarastamper (http://craftingandstamping.com)
8. JJ66 http://jan-crippin.blogspot.com/
9. Evy c http://evyscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
10. DonnaM http://www.head-over-heels-by-dlm.blogspot.com/
11. Scrappydiva http://www.stampin-divas.blogspot.com/
12. Natalie http://www.natalieoshea.co.uk/blog.html
14. Erika (Twintrouble) http://twintroublescreations.blogspot.com/
15. Maggie (maggiemae) http://thefineartofstampin.blogspot.com/
16. Julie H (The Crafty Bug) http://www.the-crafty-bug.blogspot.com
17. Elizabeth (Stash Fairy) http://elizabethscraftroom.blogspot.com/
18. Michelle (ShellieStamps) http://michellescraftypaper.typepad.com/
19. Keren. http://www.kerenbaker.wordpress.com
20. Emma (Daisydaye) http://emma-daye.blogspot.com/
21. Rachel (Rachel) http://www.stampingurl.blogspot.com
22. Valerie (valmoody) http://stampingwithval.wordpress.com/
23. Kara (KaraM) http://karascraftycorner.blogspot.com/
24. Sarah (IOW Sarah http://www.stampinsarahiow.blogspot.com/
25. Tracey Rossos http://www.derbyshireducks.blogspot.com/
26. Jacqui (scrappy duck) http://jacquisworldofcraft.blogspot.com/
27. Patricia (Beckscraft) http://stampinbeckscraft.blogspot.com/
28. Sarah-Jane http://cardsandacuppa.blogspot.com/
29. Claire http://stampinupscrapper.blogspot.com/
30. Cupcake http://pinkycardsandcreations.blogspot.com/
31. Kimf http://kimfeecrafter.blogspot.com/
32. carolineskinner http://stampinupandbranchingout.blogspot.com/
33. Emma_H http://www.emma-letsstamp.blogspot.com/
34. Sally - Pink Sky. x http://pinkskysu.blogspot.com/
35. Carolyn http://stampaholix.blogspot.com/
36. Tina http://littlewhitehousecrafts.blogspot.com
37. Hayley (craftydevils) www.mycrafthaven.blogspot.com