It's time for another blog hop! There are so many lovely new goodies in the Spring mini that a blog hop is really such a fun way to see some of them and to get inspired! I always enjoy taking part and seeing all the wonderful designs that the talented demos on In Love With Stamping come up with.
Click here if you'd like to see some of the gorgeous new products available. As always, if you'd like to place an order or want a copy of the catalogue then please contact me.
Welcome, if you have joined me from Hayley's blog.
Aren't her designs gorgeous?
I just love Spice Cake and was so excited to see it in the April mini. I immediately wanted to scrap a layout with it and was inspired by one by Megan Hoeppner. I hope you like it.
I didn't want the embossed letters to be too shiny. I initially covered the chipboard in chocolate chip ink before covering in versamark and then the gold embossing powder. I rubbed off some of the embossing powder and didn't fully heat in patches to give a slightly distressed look to them and to let the chocolate chip show through in places.
Spice Cake DSP 124003
Spiced Paisley stamps w127155/c125817
Spice Cake Designer Fabric 124066
Just Perfect Alphabet 115358
1 ¼" circle punch 119861
1/2 circle punch 119869
Distressing essentials 118762
Gold embossing powder 109129
Soft Suede ink pad 115657
Crumb Cake card stock 121685
On board Alphabet Soup chipboard letters 119239
Thanks for taking the time to visit, and do leave a comment if you can - it's nice to know you've stopped by. Now it's on to the wonderful Kate.
Here is a list of everyone who is taking part.
1. Alison P - www.craftyalisoninlyon.blogspot.com
2. Daisydaye - www.emma-daye.blogspot.com
3. Sarnie - www.kraftybiker.blogspot.com
4. CarolynUK - www.stampaholix.blogspot.com
5. Tracey R - www.derbyshireducks.blogspot.com
6. Kara M - http://karascraftycorner.blogspot.com
7. Hayley (craftydevils) - www.mycrafthaven.blogspot.com
8. Emma_H - www.emma-letsstamp.blogspot.com
9. Kate - http://stampinupwithkate.blogspot.com/
10. Theresa M - http://my-next-chapter.blogspot.com
11. TinaFaghy - http://littlewhitehousecrafts.blogspot.com
12. Donna M - http://www.head-over-heels-by-dlm.blogspot.com
13. Laura - http://airingcupboardstamping.blogspot.com
14. Charlie - http://craftylittlemoos.blogspot.com/
15. Sara (craftingandstamping.com) - http://craftingandstamping.com
16. Leanie - http://www.beautifulimpressions.co.uk
17. LittleBeckie (Beckie) - http://www.bextiesandstickytape.blogspot.com
18. Jayne (charliemenace) - http://jaynescraftycorner.blogspot.com
19. Julie H (craftybug) - http://www.the-crafty-bug.blogspot.com
20. Fiona W - http://oakfieldcrafts.blogspot.com
21. Natalie - http://www.natalieoshea.co.uk/blog.html
22. Rozelle (LittleMoo6) - http://thepapercraftsessions.blogspot.com